Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What I have done so far... Part 2

The next wonderful experience I had was Gliding. The Wonderful People at the Taupo Gliding Club, Martin, Trev and John gave me about a 15 min flight in a twin seater Glider, Oh my, what a wicked way to see the world, I was amazed at how peaceful and relaxing it was up there.



So after we got disconnected from the tow plane you feel free, is was so cool, anyways we went looking for some Thermals to get a bit more lift, there was not much out there, so Martin decided to do some Loops, { wicked } yep we did a few loops one after another and it was sooooo cool,
After that we looked for more thermals and the picking was slim, so martin gave me the controls , Oh wicked, they are so easy to fly { he said i could get my licence in a week } I flew for about 5-8 minute's and then we touched down.

A very very wicked experience , Big Thanks to you all at the Taupo Gliding Club


No comments:

Post a Comment